Our client is an international corporation that has various lines of technology products, including both software and hardware. In order to improve the operation performance, they are urgently looking for a Operations Assistant Manager. The one will be support the Headquater General Manage to lead and manage back-office operation and services.
The role will have the responsibilities included, but not limited to:
- Manage all activities of the back-office department. Contribute to the build the department goals, objectives, systems and plans.
- Build the annual budget and control the expenditures effectively
- Support the General Manager and cooperate with Team Managers to develop and administer various Accounting, IT, Human Resources and Administration plans, policies and procedures
- In charge of HR Management in the department, provide leadership and proper training as well as evaluation for the team members.
- Complete operational tasks and other duties upon business needs
Our ideal candidates are the ones who meet these requirements:
- Have a Bachelor's Degree major in HR/Business Administration, Economics or Foreign studies
- Have at least 5 years of working experience and at least 2 years in an equivalent position
- Have the experience of managing a team from 8 - 15 members
- Have a good knowledge in the national law and regulations related to business management.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, organization and planning skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Previous operations management experience in IT companies is preferred
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.