Our customer is one of the leading company of packaging solutions for the garment/footwear industry. They are urgent looking for a senior position as Northern Vietnam Account Manager with the scope of the job as below:
Working location: Hai Phong home-based
The Northern Vietnam Account Manager is responsible for contributing to the sales growth of the
the region through new customer acquisition, customer retention and growth opportunities with the current customer base. He/she will be in contact daily with current and prospective customers, managing opportunity and up-selling current accounts. Additionally, this position will solicit new business opportunities in the International and east market by contacting prospective customers via email and phone. He/she will support all regional sales needs as outlined by the Global Sales Director and will work closely with the Global Sales Director to drive growth in the market. Finally, this is a dual role that also supports the east region. All items below not specific to the international market will apply to both the east and international regions.
Goals of position:
- Ensure a high level of customer service and account management.
- Educate customers about new and existing products as well as tea brewing techniques and general tea knowledge.
- Utilize internal system for all aspects of account management: lead generation and contact, accounts set up (following appropriate procedures as developed by A/R) to complete order cycle.
- Travel to and participate in tradeshows as requested by the Global Sales Director
- Provide clear expectations and information regarding out-of-stocks, new product arrivals, order fulfillment times, shipping and all other trouble-shooting required for account management.
- Working across departments to ensure customers' needs are met in all areas including A/R, new product development (R&D, compliance, purchasing), blending, production, fulfillment, shipping and creative.
- Daily contact with leads and accounts through email and telephone.
- Participate in continuing education related to the international business at Employer
- Provide monthly reports to the Global Sales Director on new accounts, prospects, and sales figures and how they relate goal numbers.