Our client is one of the leading and most reputable financial companies in Vietnam. They have branches and transaction offices in many major cities such as Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Hai Phong, Nha Trang, Vung Tau. In order to improve the technology application in the company, they are urgently looking for a network system leader who has the responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Propose and manage the technology application in working practices to save cost and improve technical stability; manage the resource for implementation and hardware/software procurement.
- Set up, monitor, regularly test and assess to improve the network system, ensure the system is efficient, reliable and high-secured;
- Manage the network system to support the operation; ensure the availability of the operational support materials, monitor facilities and the alert notifications.
- Design the operation report system to ensure the status of the network is presented accurately, clearly and efficiently.
In charge of the risk management at the technical aspect, including determining, resolutions proposing and conduct; review and assessment after resolving.
- Plan and conduct guiding and training for team members on technical aspects.
- Get involved in defining and monitoring the KPI of the team as well as the KPI/ SLA performance of human resources; propose enforcement and improvement methods.