1. Building distribution system:
- Collect information, analyze the distribution system of agricultural industry for applying in building distribution system.
- Responsible for proposing plans to build distribution system. Manage and operate the distribution system (Distributor/C1 & C2) to ensure the coverage and quality of selling points in accordance with the general orientation of the Company in each period.
- Manage and operate the distribution system (Distributor/C1 & C 2) to ensure building of a strong, professional and sustainable distribution system according to the evaluation criteria of distribution system (coverage, quality of selling points, SKUs / points of sale, market share, ...) in accordance with the general orientation of the Company in each period.
- Coordinate with MKT and relative departments to suggest solutions for system building.
- Coordinate with Regional Managers (RMs) to implement system building activities to regions. Plan and organize activities to assist RM / TSE (Technical Sales Executive) to deploy opening new C2.
- Participate in developing and implementing strategic Sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Participate in developing and recommending product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long – term market share.
- Participate in overseeing and evaluating market research and adjust sales strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Dumping price management.
- Direct market channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing new sales territories.
- Close supervision and direction for all regional managers and sales staff to ensure good results.
- Look after corporate interests at all times and contribute towards corporate developments; address issues across departments for problem solving.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports to DGD and NSM.
- Work closely with RMs and support all sales and MKT activities; focus on distribution system
- Obtaining weekly and monthly reports from all RMs and work closely with the TC leaders in Territory 1 and Territory 2 to ensure works are carried out based on requirements.
- Good knowledge on the Collective Labour Agreement, company regulations and maintain secrecy on issues related to MPV
- Other tasks as assigned by NSM and Top of Management
Knowledge and education level:
- Graduated from concerned university: Economics / Business Administration, Crop Protection or related fields.
- Knowledge about building distribution in agriculture industry with applying new technology in managing distribution system
- Business Acumen
- Communication Proficiency
- Customer / Client Focus
- Presentation Skills
- Problem solving / Analysis
- Results driven
- Strategic thinking
- Age: 30-40 year
- At least 03 years of building distribution system or at least 5 years of sales experience and has knowledge on building distribution system