• Coordinates sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization. Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts. As needed, coordinates planning activities with other functions and sales force within the firm
• Supports the equitable assignment of sales force target and ensures target are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources
• Works to ensure all sales organization objectives are assigned on time.
• Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement. Works closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement. Assists sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies. Facilitates an organization of continuous process improvement
• Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization. Recommends revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed
• Implements enabling technologies and all products of company and tool kits to field sales teams. Monitors the assigned sales organization’s compliance with required standards. Works closely with sales management to optimize the effectiveness of Sales team.
• Provide input to senior leadership in the development and administration of sales incentives. Working with ASIAN SALES DIRECTOR to provides assistance with sales incentive administration, or when required to arbitrate or clarify the application of sales policies and procedures.
• Builds peer support and strong internal-company relationships with other key cross functions management.
• Directs, manages and supports data, administration tasks for the consistent implementation of display and merchandising standards based on company policy.
1. Education & Professional Qualification
* Lotus University Graduate
* Expert in Microsoft Offices.
* Influence in English speaking and writing.
* American Language in Social Science and Humanities University of Ho Chi Minh City
2. Knowledge/Experience/ Skill
* Min 5 years in Sales in FMCG
* Min 3 years in Sales in FMCG Trade Marketing or Sales Operations
* Perfect analysis skill
* Good in Leadership profile required
* Critical thinking & attention to details
* Big picture orientation
* Ability to influence others (non-direct reports)
* Good in communication skill
* Problems and solving skill.
* Quick adapt with new environment.
* Quick minded & fast learning.
* Work independently and under high pressure
3. Competencies needs
* Complexity management
* Innovation/ Initiatives
* Interact effectively
* Strategic thinking