Working Time: Mon- Fri
Report to: Business Unit Manager
· Leading Sales Managers and professional sales team to implement key actions to realize sales targets. Structuring the sales team, providing sufficient training, and assigning proper sales territory, accounts and sales targets for field force;
· Liaising activities between sales team and other cross function support; Sales presentations to key clients in coordination with sales funnel;
· Ensure sales team is working according to sales process, related policies and procedures, objectives and report system.
· Visit market and regular meeting with clients, KOLs and do entertainment, take care clients.
· Determines annual sales objectives, expenses, profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; approving prices and quotations up to the defined level; monitoring costs, competition, supply and demand.
· Forecast requirements, preparing an annual budget for marketing and sales financial objectives; Manage and have got efficiency to control expenses as sales targets and budgets are allocated.
· Provide the performance management of the Sales team, work with sales managers to develop corrective actions, check points to address performance issues in order to manage non performing Sales reps.
· Continue raising up the performance issue to the Business Unit Director and proactively communicate these issues and suggest the solutions.
· Facilitate the cooperation between the Sales team and other functions such as Operation, Product, Marketing, Service and Finance.
Development of Commercial Channels
· Develop strategy of working with sub-dealer/distributor network, in line with company standards.
· Exploring and establishing the regional market distributors, identifying potential partners, implementing business negotiation and contract signing;
· Maintaining existing channels and partners. Managing local area distributors and evaluating channel sales and penetration ability through data analysis.
· Collecting market data form distributor's areas, monitoring, analyzing, and evaluating local market trends, competitor activity to identify local market opportunities for the product.
· Build annual sales plan and visiting schedules, define sales strategies, pricing in line with marketing strategy of the company; Execute the plan and ensure the effectiveness of the planning
· Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales targets for regions and territories; project expected sales volume and profit for current product lines and new products;
· Prepare market research; understand market trends, market movement and competitors. Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying customer requirements; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share. Provide monthly and annual forecast for sales and funnels.
· Recruit, orient, manage, train, coach to develop sales team and sales managers to meet company goals.
· Lead the Sales team, inspire and motivate them to share and understand the company vision;
· Work with Sales Managers to develop training programs for Sales staff in cooperation with related departments such as Product and Marketing.
· Develop and share critical business thinking to achieve sales objectives, ensure the Sales team understand complex business issue and help the Sales member to view the concept their business strategically.
Education/ Training Qualifications:
· Bachelor or master degree in medicine/Health/Science or related disciplines.
· Strong business management skills,
· Product & marketing expertise,
· Sales and/or channel development experience;
Knowledge/ Skills/ Personalities:
· Good Sales management and Marketing concepts; Ability to analyse, evaluate market, make decision and controls.
· Good Financial Planning and Strategy
· Good people management and Motivation skills;
· Good training, coaching to help sales employees overcome weaknesses and shortcomings.
· Teamwork and willing to travel
· Fluent in both spoken and written English, good at PC skills (MS office).
· Competitive Salary
· Attractive Company Incentive
· Healthcare for Employee
· Domestic and Overseas Training Opportunity
· Dynamic working environment
Our client (USA company) has established itself as a leading system solution provider within ultrasound, life sciences and clinical diagnostic equipment and consumable.