Navigos Search's client provides innovative digital services in Southeast Asia. Their professional team is looking for a Mobile Team leader to help them widen their business in ASEAN.
The responsibilities of the role include, but not limited to:
- Lead Mobile team to develop mobile product ensuring product's quality and manage to meet target of the company.
- Be in charge of hiring, training high-quality engineering team, provide technical guidance to team members.
- Other tasks might be assigned by high-level managers.
You are our ideal candidates if you meet these requirements:
- Graduated in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields
- From 3 years of experience in Android or iOS application development
- Desired to be able to develop both Android and iOS
- Fluent English communication skills
- Teamwork spirit, proactive, well organized, eager to learn new technology
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Understand Agile development practices
- Required Technical skills: Mobile UI/ UX Design experience, OOP, Design Pattern (Micro Service)
- Knowledge of Code revision systems, GIT and/or Project tracking tools, JIRA is a plus
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality