Build a scalable, real time view of the firm's financial data.
- Design, code, and debug operations, reporting, pre and post trade analysis applications on Linux platforms.
- Develop/test code, and manage product deliverables to targeted release dates.
- Interface with users for requirements gathering and specification.
- Interface with operations support team for deployment and training.
- Participate in life cycle from design, implementation, testing, documentation and deployment.
- Support for new and legacy applications.
- Have strong experience in querying large data
- Strong understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Programming languages:
- Streaming application development (Kafka, Spark, Redis a plus but not mandatory)
Why you should apply for this position
- Work with top internal experts in this field
- Dynamic creative and transparent environment
- Have a chance to rotate to other countries.
Navigos Search is a branch of Navigos Group Vietnam, which owns 2 leading brands in Vietnam Recruitment Market: Navigos Search and VietnamWorks. The group has been the pioneer and leading recruitment service provider in Vietnam since 2002.
Navigos Search is part of en japan – a Japanese listed company which operates in APAC under the brand name of en world, with presence in Japan, Thailand, Singapore, Australia and India.
Our client is the quantitative investment firm, based in Western, founded in 2007 with over 750 employees globally. Our global team consists of researchers, portfolio managers and technologists. We employ quantification and automation to develop our trading processes, enabling us to efficiently trade today the way others will tomorrow.