We are a 100% FDI company in garment field with worldwide international branch, due to the requirement of set up the business in Hanoi, we are looking for people who open mind to be International Merchandiser's Manager.
- Manage all the subcontracted factories
- In charge of recruit and assign tasks for team members
- Make the samples development with the suppliers according to the trend book and orientation given by the buyers.
- Develop suppliers sourcing portfolio through diversified channels: fairs, internet, business trip, etc…
- Do costing and negotiate with buyer to get orders
- Do FOB orders (Include: sourcing, sampling, selection, orders, material booking, production schedule, inspection/lab test, shipment.).
- Directly contact and take care of customer. Negotiation with customer via e-mail regarding difficulties during processing sample and bulk production.
- Work with Technical, QA and Mill management team to ensure all decisions and standards are met.
- Other task will be discussed more detail in the interview