- Monitor reorder points and initiates action to replenish stock.
- Responsible for inventory turn/ inventory levels.
- Cooperate with other functions to highlight risk for material changing, to solve inventory reserve.
- Plans and manages material movement with purchasing, warehouse, and production. May negotiate lead times with suppliers and manage schedules for timely delivery.
- Provide information to determine status of current orders and to forecast needs.
- Reconciles discrepancies in inventories.
- Co-ordinate with related departments to execute and achieve the target
- Work under direct supervision and follows standard procedures and written instructions to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-4 years in material analyst, planning, supply chain or related experience.
- Fluent English is a must; Khmer or Chinese is preferred
- Strong analytical, mathematical, organizational, verbal and written communication skills and detail-oriented.
- Attractive package, with additional bonus according to KPIs and performance
- Premium healthcare package
- Opportunity to work in a multi-lingual, multi-cultural and innovative environment
- Bus and plane tickets between Cambodia and Vietnam
Back to Job Search
|Sub Specialization:||Supply Chain Management,|
|Contact:||Nguyen Thi Thu Trang|