1. Transaction processing:
- Processing daily deals including FX Spot, Forward, Swap, Money Markets Loans & Deposit, Non-Bank FI Loan.
- Receiving deal instruction from dealers and prepare deal confirmation to counterparty banks and customers.
- Following up with counterparties for signed confirmation to facilitate deal settlement.
- Checking and ensuring dealers' dealing limit and counterparties' limit are complied
- Ensuring customer has sufficient funds and supporting documentation for deal settlement according to legal requirements.
- Ensuring FCY bought are utilized within 3 days as regulated.
- Net Open Position Reconciliation report.
- Intex reconciliation report.
- Investigating any entry in systems causing incorrect position figures.
- Monthly reconciliation of suspend account and Nostro balance.
- Preparing report monthly to SBV as requested.
3. Admin job:
- Performing Start of day & End of day check according to procedure.
- Checking legal documentation to serve for the setup of new counterparties.
- Updating data & rating figures to assist management.
4. Risk Management & Regulatory Compliance:
- Full understanding of and compliance with own area's internal policy and procedural requirements as well as regulatory/statutory requirement from State Bank, Securities and Exchange Commission and other statutory/regulatory bodies.
- Risk events are reported timely to Manager in line with procedures.
- Being accountable for fraud and risk mitigation.
5. Customer Service:
- Ensuring customer's complaints are dealt with in a prompt time frame to ensure the bank is not exposed to potential losses.
- Providing friendly and responsive customer service to both internal & external customers using excellent customer service skill.
- Ensuring service quality and processing within agreed standards.