As Product Specialist you will report to the Product Manager MVI South East Asia and be responsible for product activities and support. You will carry out internal product and application trainings for our sales engineers as well for our distributors. Together with Marketing South East Asia and local sales engineers you will build up the local product and marketing activities. You will be a key person at customer visits to handle demonstrations, seminars and marketing activities.
Roles and responsibilities
- Plan and execute marketing activities
- Do local product launches
- Providing day-to-day technical support and product training to sales team and customers
- Have knowledge on all Atlas Copco products and solutions with focus on electric tools & software
- Support sales with technical presentations and marketing support
- Perform testing, trial and demo Atlas Copco products, which may include creating test data, developing testing scenarios, and documenting results of testing
- Cooperate on new solutions for key customers
- Application understanding and recommend best solution for customer
- Share best practice
- Meet deadlines in a fast-paced multitasking environment
- Work on multiple projects
- Interface directly with management, clients and subcontractors.
Experience and knowledge requirements
- 3-5 years of experiences
- Effective capability with a laptop computer and Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Power Point), Microsoft Project Microsoft SQL Server.
- Hardware Open Protocol, Basic Network system, Database Install, backup, restore, analysis and trouble shooting.
- PLC programing, Basic IT Manufacturing, Production system. (MES, IOT other).
- Experience in manufacturing industry or related.