She / he is responsible for the development of the individuals in her / his team. Closely working with other departments such as Sales, Training, Customer development and Business Control, she / he should demonstrate not only the functional capabilities, but also leadership and passion of the Brand. Product Management
1. Develop and implement product marketing plan in consistency and at scale in Vietnam local market
2. Bring the Brand strategy to life and constantly explore new opportunities to win market share and ranking
3. Ensure all ATL & BTL collaterals, POSM, samples meant for the launches are well prepared and delivered accordingly for maximum launch impact
4. Direct responsibility and accountability on building budget plans.
5. Responsible for accurate and timely phasing of A&P management.
6. Ensure forecast accuracy of new products with timely submission.
7. Conduct market trend analysis, monitor competitors’ activities and plan proactive actions. 8. Cultivate the Brand passion both internally and externally
Animation and Events
1. Implement animation plan by door for events and promotions with qualitative executions to maximize commercial returns.
2. Communicate the upcoming activities and marketing initiatives to the Sales team in a regular and timely manner to make sure that the plans are successfully executed.
3. Actively explore CRM opportunities, translate the CRM insights into marketing activities to drive the customer recruitment, engagement, premiumisation and loyalisation.
Media & Communications (PR)
1. Close liaison with media agency to plan and allocate media budget to meet Brand objectives in respecting the Regional guidelines.
2. Maintain a competitive media spend by channel, constantly review media plan with agency and Regional to ensure budget is optimized with the best media executions and local SOV objectives are met.
3. Constantly explore digital and social media platforms to create omni-channel strategy to expand reach.
4. Cultivate close rapport with press to secure good coverage of our product launches and business pillars.
5. Be creative in PR and PR communities’ engagement to steer our position.
Retail Design and Visual Merchandising
1. Work closely with the Retail design team on the architecture design in the renovation and new store opening.
2. Visual merchandising : ensure consistency across all POS in a timely and accurate manner. Responsible for all animations and events including design, set up and budget allocation.
At least 8-10 years of relevant experiences.
Positive, dynamic and confident.
Structured thinker, at the same time articulate.
Degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration or related disciplines from an accredited institution.
Excellent in written and spoken English, other languages are a plus