YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure availability and well implementation of effective marketing campaigns at the country level & sales district level. Ensure effective communications to targeted customers.
- Contribute to GtM strategy by identifying the best fit campaign approach, supporting both PUSH & PULL.
- Consult & support GMMs to build up strong Crop Strategy & Crop Campaign Plans which work.
- Organize the seasonal campaign executions nationwide which are trackable, measurable and visible.
- Lead a translation process from crop strategy to sales district strategy.
- Organize the campaign cycle reviews.
- Strong alignment to business objectives & strategy from both country and region.
- Structurally manage field marketing resource with planning and tracking tool/process.
- Provide coaching and training to enhance capabilities of field marketing managers as well as field promoters.
- Manage both ATL & BTL activities.
WHO YOU ARE
- Align attitude to L.I.F.E.
- Must-have: strong crop protection background. Used to be a Product Manager and/or a Marketing Manager at least 5 years in MNC.
- Strong communication, good networking, good managerial skills as required working closely to the large field execution teams.
- Good training, coaching kills.
- Good English & office soft skills.
- Show & commit strong engagements to the position and company