MARKET RESEARCH - 70%
- Manage research projects, including learning plans, designing research methodology, developing questionnaires, analyzing research and reporting on findings.
- Develop methodologies and execute consumer insights projects
- Activities include, but are not limited to, ideation sessions, concept testing, product optimization studies, product positioning studies, communications exploratory, copy testing, price elasticity, pack tests, consumer segmentation, brand health & equity, brand stretch studies and various qualitative techniques, including ethnography.
- Conduct thorough and careful analysis of data, gather critical information, and effectively prioritize tasks and projects to deliver quality solutions.
- Communicate insights from research through reports and presentations to ensure clear understanding of information.
- Ensure the integrity and correct interpretation of all CMI information.
- Mine internal/external and primary/secondary sources of data and trends to create insights and to work collaboratively with the broader CMI, Marketing and other cross functional teams to turn those insights into business building plans.
- Monthly tracking market share & consumer behavior to highlight key hotspot to improve brand performance
MEDIA - 30%
- Ensure strong negotiation resulting in breakthrough, efficient and effective media deals.
- Pursue significant business opportunities and added-value programs via media partnerships. Infuse the media program with innovation and strategic vision.
- Manage media budgets and execution of authorized plans, purchase orders and media payments. Communicate with agencies and outside vendors for billing issues and dispute resolution.
- Maintain accurate spending forecasts and update as needed; manage all activity for media budget tracking.
- Work with Market Research, agencies and brand teams to optimize return on investment for media planning and advertising management.
- Monitor the media marketplace to stay abreast of trends, identify opportunities and emerging issues, and understand new technologies and consumer reaction.
- Manage the media planning and media buying processes, including identifying or maximizing strong marketing opportunities with other managers in the Marketing function