Location: Dist 2, HCM
Working Time: Mon - Fri
Report to: BUM
· Assist Business Unit Manager, Product Manager to develop Business and Marketing plan for the assigned ethical/primary health care products to achieve the annual budget
· Implement, control, and report the business and marketing activities in the North to achieve objective
· Conduct the field visit, market research, competitors & sale analysis to propose adjustment or new proposal in marketing activities.
· Analyze business data & prepare reports as request
· Cooperate with business partners and support functions to implement and support to listing, expanding to all potential territories in the North
· Build up and expand strong network with business partners, key opinion leaders and monitors industry developments impacting business.
· Provide product consultation and training to internal sales team and customers (doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and authorities)
· Implement, follow up and support other business activities as require like regulatory, logistic and others.
· Bachelor's degree in Medicine, Pharmacy (mandatory).
· Significant experience in both sales & marketing leadership positions
· At least 3 years' experience at the same level in pharmaceutical industry
· Intermediate in Vietnamese and English
· Competitive remuneration package
· Attractive package, with additional bonus according to KPIs and performance
· Healthcare insurance as well as other social insurance in accordance with national regulations
· Working in a dynamic and energetic environment
Our client is a well-known foreign invested company in pharmaceuticals Industry.
About Navigos Search:
Navigos Search is a branch of Navigos Group Vietnam, which owns 2 leading brands in Vietnam Recruitment Market: Navigos Search and VietnamWorks.
Our group has been the pioneer and leading recruitment service provider in Vietnam since 2002.
Our mission is to help people and companies achieve their dreams.