Driving all aspects of Supply Chain and Inventory Management from initial product arrival through final sale of goods with departing passengers/customers. Supervise the third-party logistics provider to ensure compliance with company guidelines and regulations. Adhere to all policies/procedures in compliance with Vietnam Customs rules and regulations.
2. Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Business partner that works closely with the store operations team and other departments to drive overall company profitability.
• Supervise the third-party logistics provider.
• Ensure compliance with Logistics standard operating procedures.
• Supervise warehouse, inventory control, material handling, customer service, transportation and planning.
• Ensure the safe and efficient receipt, storage and distribution of goods, and ensure that orders are processed within established finance and inventory management guidelines.
• Assist in stock replenishment to the sales floor to maximize sales during peak traffic hours.
• Partner with Support teams (Merchandising, Finance, IT, and Human Resources) and ensure compliance to company policies/procedures, including reports and requested information.
• Comply with government regulatory agencies for CITES, Liquor, Tobacco, and retail license requirements.
• Adhere to all policies/procedures in compliance with Vietnam Customs rules and regulations.
• Must have Bachelor’s Degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration or at least 5 years of progressively responsible and directly related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential job functions of the job.
• Over 5 years experience in an organization with primary focus on Logistics/Supply Chain management or related business experience.
• Tools: POS, computer/server, office equipment, MS Office programs, related software