Position : Logistics Executive Department : Supply Chain
(Distribution / Logistics)
Reports to : Supply Chain Manager Supervises : Nil
Manage and coordinate logistics, warehouse, and transportation. It includes working within cross-functional teams consisting of Brands or Department representatives, global category experts, and functional experts (incl. Finance and Legal). Supervises agencies' performance. Develop and maintain a full set of right processes of distribution & logistics to support business objectives and strategies.
1) Counter inventory management POS/SAP - Consignment/Concession
· Responsible for overseeing the inventory management process
· Complete inventory posting on ROS monthly
· Report inventory discrepancy monthly
· Create ASN and monitor goods receipt/return via ROS return/receipt voucher
· Responsible for chairing and holding monthly Inventory review meetings with Brands
· Quarterly conduct random physical stock check at counters
· Execute all transaction regarding the consignment/concession stores in relevant systems.
2) Transportation ( International & Local)
· Develop and maintain a monitoring system to ensure KPI met
· Documents for Custom clearance and import license for all shipments to Vietnam (sea shipment, UPS, Fedex…)
o Review Custom clearance documents
o Translate Product name to Vietnamese
· Billing to delivery
o Manage and create SAP billing documents on SAP
o Liaise with UTI on goods delivery
· Ensure the delivery schedule for saleable and non-saleable items are is optimized.
· Planning and monitoring the storage, delivery and dispatch of orders
· Provide site supports for new counter opening
· Provide Vietnamese label, cartons, to local counters on the brands requests
· Issue Delivery notes to consignment store and retailers as per shipment received from APAC Hub (Asia Pacific Hub). Ensure the Purchase order price from SADC matches with customers' purchase orders. Follow up with counter managers/senior beauty advisors to sign and return the delivery orders.
· Manage stock return/transfer to and from counters (Saleable items, testers, samples, counter supply and stationery etc). Ensure the delivery schedule for saleable and non-saleable items is optimized.
· Develop and maintain transportation system on domestic and international freight that ensures business needs are met.
· Ensure Company is in compliance with laws and regulations regarding transportation, including hazardous materials. Resolve any legal issues pertaining to transportation/ distribution
3) Warehouse management
· Monitor goods in/out
· Overseeing stock control and processing orders from the warehouse
· Conduct annual stock count with the Brands
· Review excess/close to expired products for all counters with the brands need to minimize destruction
· Review and keep record of return/damage / expired goods. Conducts the quarterly disposition of damage/expired goods.
4) Goods destruction
· Obtain approval of DONRE of for goods destruction
· Liaise with destructor, Finance and Brands to supervise goods destruction at destructor site.
5) Responsible for reporting
· Counters inventory report
· Warehouse score card
· Goods delivery vs. receipt
· Net sales forecast for return and transfer monthly
· Goods destruction reports and certificate
6) Change Management
· Ability to quickly ramp up and grasp detailed functional content when engaged with other cross-functional team members
· Positively drive changes and ensure goals and processes are moving forward towards excellence
· Pro-actively participate in ad-hoc projects & streamline processes as identified during course of work
7) Cross-Functional Collaboration
· Collaborate within the Regional and Local teams regarding distribution & logistics and projects
· Conduct a monthly meeting with the Brands to review performance, potential risks, and issues. Keep appropriate parties aware of issues; and escalate issues early and appropriately
· Ensure that the various departments collaborate to deliver best results
8) Business Strategy/ Knowledge:
· Provide support, knowledge, feedback to Affiliate Brand teams for projects driven on a regional or global basis
· Participate in resolution of any constraints and issues related to distribution & logistics.
· Measure and track distribution and logistics performance
9) Process Management:
· Identify metrics, tools, and processes to optimize or enhance operations smoothness and ensure delivery of results
· Develop, maintain and enhance a full set of right processes of distribution and logistics to support business objectives and strategies.
· Propose any improvement to tools and processes in distribution and logistics
10) Other tasks: as assigned by Supply Chain Manager
· An University degree in relevant area such as operations, technology or business & administration
· Experience in supply chain planning retailing corporations or FMCG is preferable
· Demonstrated successful records in managing distribution & logistics activities within a market. Proven ability to manage internal and external parties to ensure successful and professional distribution and logistics activities
· Able to develop, recommend and implement new initiatives in regards to systems, procedures and processes.
· Able to prioritize and handle several tasks simultaneously
· Excellent communication skills, written and verbal. Able to communicate and influence people at all levels.
· Excellent organizational skills, time management and follow up skills
· Motivated, meticulous, possess an eye for detail in analysis for numbers with good business acumen.
· Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
· Excellent Computer office skills
· Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
|Location:||Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam|
|Contact:||Thu Tran Dinh Anh|
Position : Logistics Executive Department : Supply Chain
Sorry, this job is no longer available