Our customer is an international company based in Singapore. They provide digital marketing solutions on multiple social media platforms for customers in many countries all over the world. Due to expansion and product enhancement, they want to build a strong team in Vietnam and they are urgently looking for a Local Team Leader to manage this team.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Manage a team of IT engineer experts to produce high-quality code within reasonably expected timeframes. The products of the company are software applications built by using Python (Django) and React.
- Be the coordinator between the local team and IT Manager (based in Singapore), as well as with another technical team in another country.
- Directly participate in coding and review codes for team members, ensure the quality of the assigned results.
Our ideal candidates are the ones who meet these requirements:
- Fluent English, both at writing and oral communication. Have experience working or living in a foreign country which uses English as an official language is preferred.
- Have at least 3 years of experience developing software in Python and the Django Framework.
- Have at least 2 years experience developing front-end applications with React.
- Have experience developing server-side applications with NodeJS.
- Have experience with RDBMS such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, MariaDB.
- Have experience with MongoDB and other NoSQL solutions.
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker.
- Experience with orchestration technologies such as Kubernetes, Mesos, Docker Swarm.
- Experience with Linux server distribution such as RedHat, CentOS, Debian and ContainerOS.
- Have experience working using either Scrum and Kanban.
- Have the ability to manage a small team of technical experts.
Other details of the job description shall be discussed with the shortlisted candidates. You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.