Our client is one of the leading commercial banks in Vietnam with a sustainable financial foundation and an innovative culture. Due to their technology application advancement, they are urgently looking for a System Administrator, which has the responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Monitor and report on regular operations of the internal systems, including the data server, local servers and other servers,
- Operate the systems which based on OS HP-UNIX, AIX, Linux, Windows
- Operate the virtualization systems which based on Vmware, VIOS IBM, vPAR HP-UNIX,
- Complete the assigned tasks, such as resolving the problems, restoration testing, testing and updating or user supporting.
- Participate in technical projects according to the assignment from the manager.
Our ideal candidates are the ones who meet these requirements:
- Have Bachelor's or relevant degree in the field of IT or Electronics and Telecommunication
- Have strong knowledge or experience in system management and operations, especially with big-scaled and widely-used system platforms.
- Master each step in the process of system operations and the solutions for unexpected problems, as well as the conduct risk management
- Have knowledge about system management's current standards, work frames and modern techniques.
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English together with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.