Our client is a worldwide group specialized in image service with more than 500 employees in Hanoi office. They have a professional working environment and offer many attractive benefits for their employees, included, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary, up to 14 months of salary a year; salary review once a year.
- Annual luxury vacation;
- International and creative working environment with many relevant training programs, internal clubs and activities.
- Premium Healthcare Insurance package (employees' family can be covered in some specific cases) and other social insurances
- Working with international clients and having the opportunity to work either remotely or on-site with sister companies in Europe.
Currently, the company is looking for a System Administration to manage the system operation and ensure the safety of the technical architecture.
The role will have the responsibilities included:
- Manage the resources in the scope of local and cloud-based services, including setting up, configuring, maintaining, updating and storing related documentation.
- In charge of the risk management, monitor the issues and alert in case of problems occurring, conduct data backup protection procedures weekly (if needed).
- Monitor the performance of the applications and the server;
- Cooperate with the development team on the daily basis
- Other tasks assigned by the direct manager
Our ideal candidates are the ones who meet these requirements:
- Have Bachelor's Degree in IT field.
- Have at least 3 years of experience in a relevant position
- Have experience working with Amazon Web Services and Puppet
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Have flexibility, high responsibility and ability to work independently under high pressure
- Good at English and communication skills.
Other further technical requirements will be discussed with shortlisted candidates.
Attractive career development plan and package, as well as a professional working environment, is reserved to the right candidate.
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English together with daytime contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.