- Legal Research and internal updates on a case by case basis
- Support clients with legal advisory including:
- Transactional advisory, Preparation and review of related contracts and reports
- Company Formations and setup – related agreements
- Review of complex contracts
- Ad hoc advisory to the client is required, deep general knowledge expected
- 3+ year experience after lawyer certification.
- Experience in an international law firm is a must.
- Fluent English in speaking and writing is essential.
- Studies or work secondment in a foreign country preferred but not essential.
- Able to work in a team, willing and able to supervise and review team members
- Analytical approach required; Willing to develop personally
- Honesty and integrity essential, long term commitment essential.