Mainly in charge of the Rep. Office's legal & support affiliates but not frequently all kinds of law issues related to company business such as M&A, Investment, Risk Management etc...:
- Conduct due-diligence reviews & draft due-diligence reports
- Negotiate & draft M&A documents, share purchase agreements, capital transfer agreements, JV contracts, BCC contracts etc...
- Advise BOD on corporate regulations, foreign investment, commercial activities ect...
- Advise BOD on corporate establishment/ restructuring including labor/ tax/ property matters etc...
- Support to prepare, submit & follow up all procedures of licensing authorities
- In charge of daily business legal issues (draft & review commercial/ service/ purchasing contracts...)
- More details will be discussed in the interview.
- At least 9 years' experience
- Minimum education level: Bachelor (Law University)
- Have sufficient knowledge and experience in consulting the set-up and operation of foreign businesses in Vietnam.
- Experience of M&A legal due diligence, or checking legal risk through reviewing contract/related documents
- Experience of relationship management in legal part or government side….each ministry like MPI, MOIT, MOF, DPI…or MOC
- Legal risk management, writing contract, co-work with law firm as in-house lawyer…
- Have experience in Top tier local law firm/ global law firm/ Invest Consult Groups and broad industry like FMCG, Agriculture, Entertainment...
- Searching investment solution for foreign investors for some limited business areas.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Strong negotiating skills, oral and written communications skills.
- Flexibility, initiative and good problem-solving abilities
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.