· Advising the company on a wide range of matters, with a particular focus on loan and facility agreements along with matters of regulatory law with an emphasis on financial services with regards to States Securities Commission (SSC) regulations;
· Contributing to department know-how and developing precedent documents;
· Perform research and due diligence, aid in financing and legal filings;
· Developing relationships with clients including gaining a good knowledge of the client's businesses, economic drivers, market and sector requirements in order to ensure advice is relevant and commercial;
· Working as part of a team including assisting with the supervision of external counsel's work and taking an active part in sharing knowledge and experience with the team; and
· Being able to manage projects that have been assigned to you and liaise closely with colleagues, clients, counter parties and other advisers.
* Fluent in English to be able to draft bi-lingual English / Vietnamese agreements when needed;
* Bachelor's Degree in Law;
* Qualified banking/financial regulatory lawyer with 2-3 relevant experience from a major law firm;
* Experience of drafting, reviewing and negotiating legal documents and agreements in a private practice environment;
* Excellent legal drafting skills;
* Attention to detail; and
* Knowledge of other areas of law such as IP, Employment Law and/or Corporate Law will be a bonus.