Consulting and advising the Board of Management on legal issues related to the organization, management and operation of the Company, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies.
• To work with state agencies, to carry out all legal procedures such as establishment, change, splitting, merger of enterprises, certificates of satisfaction of food hygiene and safety conditions, the procedures for environmental protection registration and other legal issues so that the Company, its branches and its business locations fully meet the conditions for operation in accordance with the provisions of laws.
• Participate in drafting, appraising the legal status, negotiating contracts and investment projects of the Company. In particular, support the Company’ Network Development in negotiating, arranging to sign the land lease agreement within the scope of requirements and regulations of the Company.
• Supporting, solving problem, making decision and implementation with all related Departments of the Company in having legal issues arise from time to time.
• Report and coordinate with the Corporate Legal in issuing internal regulations and implementing projects as required from time to time.
• To organize a Legal Training Course for the company's departments as required.
• Coordinate with related departments to draft regulations, internal management regulations and other documents to ensure the legally for such activity taken by the Company.
• Supervising, managing and filing documents and legal documents of the Company and associated companies.
• Other tasks as required by Board of Management.
• University Degree in law or more
• Having at least 3 years of experience, prioritizing candidates with experience working in multinational corporations, especially in the field of F&B.
• Fluency in English.
• Good negotiation, persuasion and writing skills.
• Responsible in the work, able to withstand high pressure work.
• Willingness to travel, work as required by the job.