Navigos Search's client is doing business in B2B e-commerce platform. The Company is growing impressively with doubt digits each month. With a dynamic team, a financial back by foreign investors and a disruptive business model, the Company is confidently taking its step to success in this highly competitive business.
They are now urgently looking for a Legal and Compliance Executive who is responsible for:
- Research and update the legal provisions and legal news related to the company's operations periodically.
- Manage Compliance checklist and guarantee the compliance of company follow the laws.
- Develop plan and prioritize activities based on risk and local compliance priorities.
- Assist with assessment and management of material actual or potential conflicts of interest.
- Develop compliance policies and procedures, coordinating with other relevant teams in managing and responding to regulators in relation to data privacy, consumer protection, and providing compliance regulatory risk assessments and program implementation in Vietnam.
- Assist with review of contracts/agreements
- Support on drafting legal documents and procedures.
- Submit applications for registration and changes of business registration contents at the competent state authority
- Other duties assigned by higher managers.
We expect to receive applications from the candidates that have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in law.
- Experienced in audit or finance is a plus
- Fluent in English
- From 3 years worked as a legal and compliance executive or similar position in E-commerce or FMCG company is a plus
- Great interpersonal skills and have risk management mindset.
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.