Our client is an international distributor to focus on Cyber security, Cloud...solutions. They are setting up their business in Vietnam and looking for the Lead Business Development Manager to help them creating and achieving their go-to-market plan. The position will:
- Identifying and recruiting new partners to deliver their solution and Services in Cyber Security
- Maintaining and cultivating long-term relationships with existing partners and key customers to generate opportunities in new business, cross- and up-sales of very innovative and unique Cyber Security Solutions
- Developing and implementing the sales strategies with Partners through strategic account analysis, effective customer profiling, action planning and implementation of managed account plans
- Proactively creating strategic plays to enable solution selling and create high-value opportunities
- Accurate business planning across the territory, tracking of key transactions and projects, making a sales forecast. Pipeline management.
- Consulting with Marketing team to execute marketing activity across partner channel
- Vendor Portfolio management in Vietnam, building strong and effective relationships with Vendor's local teams
- Creation, and management for the Vietnam Team (Sales, Presales, Operations).
- Work experience in IT Vendor/Distributor/System Integrator not less than 5 years on position BDM/Channel Manager/Business Development Director/Sales Director
- Knowledge for Partner Channel in IT/Cyber Security trusted relationships with key Resellers
- Experience in IT area, but Cyber Security is preferred. Knowledge on the level of basic technology understanding
- Experience with business planning, pipeline management is a plus to candidate
- English - fluent