- Primary to support for customer to ensure treatment chemicals and equipment are used effectively, economically and safely
- To work with the Manager for the implementation of treatment programs
- To perform daily check-up and assignments within the account
- To assist with technical issues at customer site, brings any issues to the customers attention and puts together a plan for corrective action - ensures the manager is kept informed
- To ensure daily operations are comply with EHS guidelines, e.g. wear/use proper PPE personal protection equipment/tools
- Participate in technical training opportunities for advancement of skills and knowledge
- Overtimes, assists with growth opportunities within Vietnam.
- Education: diploma, major in chemical or machinery related background is preferred.
- Experience: 3+ years experiences in chemical/machinery/instruments facilities.
- Language: Chinese Mandarin is a must,
- Skills and Competency: basic English and computer (especially Excel); Good interpersonal and communication skills; High sense of responsibility.