Our client is a reputable FDI company in their industry, the high-class products for the steelmaking field. Due to their expanding business in Vietnam as well as South of Asia, they are looking for best fit talents to join their team as Key Account Manager with the scope of the job as below:
1. Product Offering Strategy:
- Anticipate, analyze and understand the need of the customers for each application [technical, commercial]
- Decide the products /solutions to offer based on the above, in consultation with FC M&T Manager Vietnam, FC Regional Product Managers and where ever applicable, ARM & T team.
- Prepare value-based proposals for customers and participate in the process of techno-commercial closure of the same to gain sustainable businesses.
2. Product performance management and technical service:
- Implement processes and norms to monitor the performance of all Company Flow Control products and AR products for the Steel Zone. Manage trials of all relevant products required to bring value to the customers.
- Lead development and implementation of SOPs for all relevant applications. Ensure adherence through regular audits.
- Ensure that all product failures and customer complaints are captured through Company CCAR (Customer Corrective Action Request) system and ensure active contribution [technical analytical] for resolving those CCARs and submit professional reports to customers.
- Through Operations teams, ensure proper maintenance and up-keeping of all equipment deployed by Company at the steel plants.
3. Team development and coordination:
- Building collaborative and high-performance on-site teams
- Ensure clarity of responsibility and accountability of each team member and encourage their performance through clear Objective Setting, honest appraisal and feedback and above all, daily personal communication.
- Ensure adherence to Company HSE responsibilities for self and each team member