Our customer is one of the leading companies in the packaging industry. They are urgently looking for a senior position as the Account Manager with the scope of the job as below:
The Northern Vietnam Account Manager is responsible for contributing to the sales growth of the company through new customer acquisition, customer retention, and growth opportunities with the current customer base. He/she will be in contact daily with current and prospective customers, managing opportunities and up-selling current accounts. Additionally, this position will solicit new business opportunities in the International and east markets by contacting prospective customers via email and phone. All items below not specific to the international market will apply to both the east and international regions.
Goals of position:
- Ensure a high level of customer service and account management.
- Educate customers about new and existing products as well as tea brewing techniques and general tea knowledge.
- Utilize internal system for all aspects of account management: lead generation and contact, accounts set up (following appropriate procedures as developed by A/R) to complete order cycle.
- Provide clear expectations and information regarding out-of-stocks, new product arrivals, order fulfillment times, shipping, and all other trouble setting required for account management.
- Working across departments to ensure customers' needs are met in all areas including A/R, new product development (R&D, compliance, purchasing), blending, production, fulfillment, shipping, and creative.
- Daily contact with leads and accounts through email and telephone.
- Participate in continuing education related to the international business at Employer
- Provide monthly reports to the Global Sales Director on new accounts, prospects, and sales figures and how they relate to goal numbers.
- Other tasks as request