Working Time: Mon - Sat
Report to: Sales Director
· Formulates, together with the Marketing Manager, the commercial strategy, consistent with the business strategy of the Company, which after approval by the General Manager of the Company, results in short and (mid) long term plans for the Commercial Department and the framework for the key areas of the department.
2. Business year planning:
· Sets up and implements year plan(s) for the key area(s) of the department, including budget(s), in line with the strategy of the Company, market developments and Financial and other business objectives, in order to give guidance, after approval by the General Manager, for the activities of the department. Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
· Develops and maintains an efficient sales (support) organization, according to the framework of the year plans, in order to obtain the quantitative and qualitative sales targets, and the sales activities anticipate the market developments. Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals.
4. Account management:
· Ensures the development and execution of professional account management, and maintains personal relationships with main accounts, within the guidelines of the annual plans, resulting in optimization of customer/consumer relations and business opportunities, and a positive image of the Company in the market.
· Bachelor degree of fishery, aquaculture, aquatic pathology (master degree is preferred)
· Minimum 3 years of shrimp farming techniques expertise
· Minimum 5 years of shrimp feed selling experience; working experience with shrimp farm key accounts and having relationship them are preferred
· Technical skills (farms management/auditing and reporting).
· Negotiation & presentation skills
· Able to approach shrimp farm key account and how to make good relationship with them
· Competitive remuneration package
· Attractive package, with additional bonus according to KPIs and performance
· Attractive package, with additional annual bonus (13-month bonus)
· Competitive salary, performance review periodic
· Healthcare insurance as well as other social insurance in accordance with national regulations
· Premium healthcare package
· Advanced Healthcare program and other life care perks
· International and professional work environment
· Working in a dynamic and energetic environment
· Opportunity to work in a multi-lingual, multi-cultural and innovative environment
|Location:||Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam|
|Contact:||Tien Giang Thi Kim|
Sorry, this job is no longer available