The Key Account Manager is responsible to build and manage a profitable portfolio of company business partners for the assigned region/country by acquiring new, growing and retaining existing partners by:
- Be the primary point of contact between the respective partners and company;
- Develop a deep understanding of their respective markets, competitive analysis and partner business
- Formulate market development strategies for growth;
- Build a pipeline of new potential partners;
- Ensure compliance and adherence of business, regulatory and brand guidelines;
- Manage existing partner relationships and co-ordinate issue resolution, and
- Particpate in related industry and partner events.
- Associate degree required, Bachelor degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in B2B Key Account Sales.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in local language and English.
- Track record of achieving and exceeding targets.
- Have excellent organizational and analytical skills (including attention to detail).
- Be professional and cooperative, to ensure an effective working partnership with business partners,
subject specialists and staff.
- Forex/Finance trading industry preferred but not essential.