Sales Management & IR Relationships
- Must be able to drive Independent Retailer partnership and sales.
- Develop and manage action plans that will address target deficits.
- Able to understand assigned market/territories, competitor landscape and provide insight on best strategy for the Affiliate
- Provide seamless customer service and PO fulfillment to the IR partners
- Ensure proper management of stocks in strong partnership with Corporate Retail Operations Manager
- Recommend new product needs, VM and promotional strategies for the Independent Retailers to drive sales within their territories
- Compile sales statistics for analysis based on agreed cut-offs and timelines.
- Work with Corporate Retail Operations Manager on continuous monitoring of stock levels, product assortment/ mix to correct inventory level fit for the Independent Retailers
- Provide recommendations regarding inventory management
- Provide right assortment for the IR partner
Any other retail-sales and/or key account related assignments, tasks, projects, assigned by Corporate Retail Manager and/or Country Manager in support of the corporate retail strategies
- Strong networking and influencing skill in driving sales within the assigned territories;
- Strong background in retail sales, preferably in the cosmetics industry, retail selling experience with solid understanding of laying out cohesive and clearly articulated strategy to drive brands in assigned market, territories
- English fluency (4 skills)
- University Degree, preferably in Retail Marketing