Our client is a worldwide group specialized in image service with more than 500 employees in Hanoi office. They have a professional working environment and offer many attractive benefits for their employees, included, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary ($700- $1000), up to 14 months of salary a year; salary review once a year.
- Annual luxury vacation;
- International and creative working environment with many relevant training programs, internal clubs, and activities.
- Premium Healthcare Insurance package (employees' family can be covered in some specific cases) and other social insurances
- Working with international clients and having the opportunity to work either remotely or on-site with sister companies in Europe.
- International, professional, creative working environment and talented teams
- Working time: 5 days per week (from Monday to Friday)
Currently, the company is looking for an IT Support Leader to ensure the outstanding services for the employees in the company. This role will report and be assigned the tasks by the IT Operations Manager.
The role will have the responsibilities included:
- Manage the IT Support/Help Desk team which currently has 3 staffs; provide pre
- Proactively and participate in the IT Support activities, handle the users' requests for assistance with a professional manner in a reasonable time.
- Set up and implement the prompt standards, workflow, and procedures to efficiently handle the IT support activities
- Troubleshoot and resolve either the hardware and software issues related to both Mac and Windows
- Regular update the qualifications of the hardware and software; monitor and manage the equipment use of the company and provide improvement proposals to meet the need of the company's business;
- Provide support in the equipment purchase process.
- Keep all IT service desk documents updated and structured in accordance with the adopted procedures
Our ideal candidates are the ones who meet these requirements:
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in computer science or electronics.
- Have at least 4 years of experience in the field of IT administration
- Good command of English, ability to communicate in English with foreign colleagues and clients both writing and orally.
- Have experience working with Amazon Web Services; Puppet; Linux/Unix Administration
- Pro-active and service oriented, have flexibility, high responsibility and ability to work independently under high pressure
- Ability to work in different shifts when required
Other further technical requirements will be discussed with shortlisted candidates.
Attractive career development plan and package, as well as a professional working environment, is reserved to the right candidate.
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English together with daytime contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.