Our client is an international IT manufacturer which is also the provider for many famous technology corporations in the world. They are urgently looking for an IT Support Engineer to participate in administering their large-scale IT system and support their customers to well utilize the IT system.
The responsibilities included:
- Work closely (interface or onsite) with local customers and internal users to providing technical support for hardware and software, data communications, telecommunications, and other IT-related problems.
- Collaborate with regional and global IT teams to set up, improve and maintain engineering system as well as application tools, provide effective IT support in the area and ensure the efficiency and productivity of the IT system
- Serve as a resident expert on 1 or more operating systems or applications, support internal users in a complex IT infrastructure environment.
- Conduct PC software image creations and system performance evaluation.
- Be responsible for documentation, asset management, deployment and troubleshooting for the IT system.
The candidates that we're looking for are the ones who meet these requirements:
- Have a Bachelor's degree and at least 3 years of experience in the field of IT, OR 5 years of experience in the field of IT work experience without a Bachelor's degree.
- 3 years prior work experience in IT supporting/service area for multi-national companies.
- Familiar with client/server, Microsoft Windows environment, network, virtual computing environment, AV, structure cabling, mobile platform and apps.
- Fluent English in both written and oral. Initiative and self-motivated, teamwork, also have the ability to work independently.
- Have technical certificates in the field of IT system operation and administration is a plus.
Other details of the job description shall be discussed with the shortlisted candidates. You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality