Navigos Search's client is the leading international company in the field of camera manufacturing for global clients.
In order to reinforce the resource to manage the internal IT system, the company is urgently looking for an IT Supervisor
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Manage internal IT projects: co-operate with supporters and vendors to deploy internal projects (IT infrastructure and system)
- Provide support for internal system operation, such as ERP, MES, or other systems.
- Manage the IT budget, including IT investments & consumable goods expenses.
- Manage the It-related asset: software licensing status & hardware inventory.
- Report on project status, weekly operations, issues & remedial solutions...
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Have at least 5 years of experience working in the manufacturing company at an IT-related position.
- Have a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent degree in the field of IT or related fields.
- Have fluent English.
- Experience in the role of IT Team leader; leading a small team (3-5 members)
- Familiar with ERP, MES system
- Working Day: Monday to Friday.
- Daily shuttle bus to pick up employees.
- Social insurance, Medical Insurance, Unemployment Insurance, and additional Accidental Insurance 24/24.
- Overtime Claim: 150% ~ 200%
- Probation Period: 100% Salary
- Opportunities for learning & being trained abroad.
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.