Navigos Search's Client is a foreign-operated, multi-disciplinary medical provider that had been operating for more than 20 years, with 5 clinics across the country (Hanoi, Danang and Ho Chi Minh City).
In order to enhance the technology application, they are currently looking for an IT staff to support to ensure the operation of all internal IT equipment and systems.
The role will have the responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Support to set up, maintain, and monitor the domains, servers, routers, network systems,...
- Peruse and follow the instruction of the supervisor to monitor and support users to utilize management software in the company,
- Assists with technical information as required by the IT Manager and the Clinics Directors with IT maintenance efforts
- Provide support in emergency circumstances, such as when there is a potential for medical damage or the IT system can't properly support the medical efforts
You'll be perfect for this job if you meet these requirements:
- Have at least 2 years of experience as IT officer / IT Support Staff / IT administrator
- Good command of English
- Have experience working with servers, storage solutions, backup solutions, networking, PC and Hardware support
- Used to support for OS: Windows/Linux
- Have MCSA/CCNA is preferable.
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.