Our client is a famous insurance company which is a joint venture between two of the most trustable banks in Vietnam and a leading banking and financial service provider in Europe. Due to the system and security enhancement, they are urgently looking for an IT Risk and Security Officer. The role will be in charge of covering the implementation and maintenance of the IT management in the security aspects. The role will report directly to Chief IT officer and have such responsibilities:
Contribute to planning, building and deploying the IT securities strategy;
2. IT Security Operation and general IT management:
- Introduce and produce management metrics.
- Actively coordinate with other global and regional IT team to ensure the consistency and high-quality IT governance and security practices; ensure the smooth interaction in the system.
- Ensure the compliance of the company with the corporation's global and regional policies, as well as with Vietnam regulatory requirements
3. Project Management:
Participate in the internal IT or security-related projects; lead and manage the implementation of either IT governance or IT security projects in the local scope
4. Risk Management:
- Implement the risk assessment strategy accordingly to the regional decisions.
- Minimize the risks by implementing regular and sufficient controls
- Manage the security solutions in the local scope accordingly to the regional IT security guidance.
- Report immediately and precisely about any security-related incident to in-charge people.
Coordinate with other departments and other roles in the IT department to perform all necessary drills, exercises and tests.
Attractive career development plan and package, as well as a professional working environment, is reserved to the right candidate.
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English together with daytime contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.