- Develop and manage 's scope, tasks, and schedule, prepare the documentation and report status timely.
- Make sure IT resources can be allocated effectively with IT Manager for every single IT and track progress.
- Coordinate and liaise with Internal stakeholders and external parties for business requirement collection and analysis.
- and management of core infrastructure projects; including not less than 3 years’ project management experience on network and system sides.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports;
- Actively participate in the implementation of continuous improvement processes, such as procurement, change management, incident and problem management and approval process.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related major.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in IT infrastructure network design and structure cabling setup in factory network.
- At least 3 years of relevant knowledge and experience for new factory setup.
- PMP, PRINCE2, CCNP, CCDA or equivalent qualifications.