Our client is a company specialized in telecom and software services and solutions. They are trusted by many famous business partners in the scope of national and international.
Having a solid understanding of the need of the market, they have been investing in many services such as Software Development, Big Data and AI solutions. Thanks to expansion, they are currently looking for an IT Manager to manage the internal IT system. The role will have the responsibilities included, but not limited to:
- Set up and manage the Information Services and IT infrastructure; cooperate with other teams and departments to ensure the prompt, innovative and timely internal IT services.
- Manage the subjects that related to the internal operation, such as Windows and Office 365.
- In charge of the performance of the system, the data integrity and security management
- Participate in the internal IT projects and provide regular reports for management reference
- Implement the company's policies and regulations that related to IT function, ensure the whole system is in compliance with the company's standard and the proper procedures as well as the controls are in place.
- Analyze the performance of the system, review project documentation to ensure the compliance and propose improvement or update suggestion to the board of management.
Here are what they offer to the employee:
- Attractive salary with 13-month bonus, performance-based bonus and year-end bonus, salary reviews twice a year
- Healthcare insurance as well as other social insurance in accordance with national regulations
- A well-equipped and professional working environment, where the leaders care about the career development for their employees and the colleagues are friendly and supportive.
- Full pack of allowances: lunch, parking, transportation, phone (if needed), holidays are birthdays,…
- Regular training and team building programs and activities.
- Working days: from Monday to Friday.
Our ideal candidates are the ones who meet these requirements:
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in the field of IT
- At least 5 years of relevant experience and at least 2 years at the manager level
- Solid experience with:
+ System management (Windows)
+ Network management
+ IT infrastructure (especially Microsoft infrastructure services)
+ Data analysis tools (Excel, SQL)
- Have hands-on project management and system development experience
- Good command of English
Attractive career development plan and package, as well as a professional working environment, is reserved to the right candidate.
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English together with daytime contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.