- Formulate and define scope of system and objectives.
- Confer with organizational units involved to determine requirements.
- Oversee large, complex, more important projects or more than one project, including planning, assigning, monitoring and reviewing progress and accuracy of work, evaluating results.
- Devise sample input data to test accuracy of program
- Observe or runs test of program using sample or actual data.
- Conduct inquiries pertaining to the development of new information systems to meet current and projected business needs.
- Write functional specifications of user needs for application development, enhancements, and testing.
- Analyse user requirements, procedures, and problems to improve existing systems.
- Prepare functional, systems and program specifications.
- Prepare project plans and implementation schedules.
- Maintain and develop documentation for responsible area.
- Provide status updates of assigned projects.
- Recommend/conduct training.
- Maintain positive relations with all employees encouraging them to suggest ways of improving IT systems.
- Serve as escalation point for troubleshooting issues.
- Maintain a good working relationship with customers and vendors.
- Ensure 100% adherence to all IT and department policy, processes and procedures.
- Participate in the exchange of ideas and information within the department.
- Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
- Assure that procedures and work instructions are efficient and not redundant.
- Establish new measurement systems if/where possible.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems preferred.
- Plus a minimum of 3 to 7 years work experience in a technical BA/IT Analyst.
- Good knowledge of programming/developing web applications (using C#, Java, etc.)
Our client is a US-based multinational electronics solutions company providing comprehensive electronics design, production and product management services to global electronics and technology companies. In anticipation of future growth and expansion within the Asia region, company is looking for talented and passionate individuals to fill the company’s career opportunities in our new facility District 9, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.