Navigos Search's client is a quantitative asset management firm operating in 15 countries. They develop and deploy systematic financial strategies across a variety of asset classes and global markets and utilizing a proprietary research platform and risk management process. Their goal is to hire the best and the brightest individuals to demonstrate an exceptional talent.
Currently our client is seeking for exceptional individual to join as a Researcher. The ideal candidate must have a strong understanding of the investment research process to create computer-based models to predict global financial market movements; possess a strong interest in learning about finance and global markets and have a research scientist mind-set; be a self-starter, a creative and persevering deep thinker who is motivated by unsolved challenges.
- Ph.D. or M.S. degree from a leading university in a quantitative or highly analytical field (e.g. Electrical Engineering, Physics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Financial Engineering)
- Ranked in the top 10% of bachelor's degree class
- Demonstrated ability to program in C/C++ on a Unix/Linux platform
- Excellent problem solving abilities and detail oriented judgement
- Mature, thoughtful, with the ability to operate in a collaborative, team-oriented culture- Good command of English
- Possession of an international or regional Mathematical Olympiad medal is an advantage
- Position is based in Hanoi, Vietnam
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality