Brief Job Descriptions:
• To identify and assess risks relevant to the activities in order to establish the audit plan.
• To assist in developing the audit plans for units assigned.
• To ensure audits are conducted in accordance with the internal audit’s requirements, methodology and appropriate standards prescribed by the company
• To prepare the audit work schedules which include objectives of the audits and budgeted man-hours.
• To perform audit engagements and complete the tasks within given timeline.
• To ensure timely finalization and submission of audit report
• To perform any other tasks as assigned by Head of Internal Audit.
Qualifications & other requirements:
• Degree holder Auditing/Accounting or a related field, preferably professionally certified.
• Certificate on Basic knowledge on Securities and Securities market & Certificate on Law on Securities is required. Brokerage certificate by State Securities Commission of Vietnam (SSC) is advantage.
• Minimum one (1) year of working experience in Internal Audit and/or External Audit.
• Teamwork/Independent working ability;
• Well-organized, detail-oriented, computer literate.
• Able to converse and write report in English;
• Ability to work within tight timescales and with several different departments at a time
• Able to travel.