Salary increased every year accordingly to Company policy
Additional health insurance for employees
Free training and development programs
As an Industrial Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for arranging, leading and supervising engineering team to bring in new ideas, develop, modify, and create solutions to technical problems, ensure the application of new technologies and best options in technical operations to facilitate production in mass.
- Leading plant industrial engineers, instructors team to improve productivity and plant performance
- Managing work standardization (Machinery, Layout, Time study…)
- Leading Innovation team to improve plant performance through initiating and implementing automation and innovation projects.
- Leading the development of Smart Manufacturing factory.
- Fostering Lean culture and application to improve quality, reduce cost, increase productivity and reduce wastes.
- Managing cost savings projects and process improvement
- Leading new style development and industrialization process
- Maintaining BOL/BOM/MU to comply with standards.
- Training and developing Industrial Engineering team
Qualifications and skills required:
a. Education and qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Textile Industries or Mathematics
- Certified GSD (General Sewing Data) or time study, Lean Manufacturing
b. Working experience
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience at relevant positions
- Experience in sewing and textile is preferable
- Fluent in English
- Good strategic and innovative thinking.
- Strong managerial and leadership skills
- Strong communications and presentation skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent analytical skills to review projects and new processes
- Good at Microsoft office and Access (will be preferable)