Navigos Search is looking for a talented HRBP with strong recruitment experiences for our client. Our client is a 100% FDI company operating businesses in Fintech industry. The Company is entering Vietnam and therefore is calling for talents to join the rapidly expanding team. If you are someone who loves building things from the scatch, you probally donot want to miss out this opportunity.
What you do:
- Design and implement recruitment strategy in Vietnam: develop talent sources, manage talent pool, handle end-to-end recruitment process
- Initiate and develop employment engagement policies in Vietnam with alignment to Head quarter's HR strategies
- Do the employment branding
- Performance HR services for team members to achieve business objectives.
- Closely discuss with Headquarter People & Culture team to make key decisions about the overall human resources management, advices local regulatory and recommend improvements to head quarter.
What you need:
- At least 8 years of experiences in HRM, preferable in IT or Fintech industry
- Excellent communication with logical thinking
- Proven track record of recruiting to scale up the organization and employment engagement
- Ability to complete the tasks with highest responsibilities
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment with initiative
- Start-up mindset and a desire to make his/her own footprints to build things from the scratch
- People management skills with a good business acumen
What you get:
- Competitive remuneration package as long as you are the right one
- Bonuses twice per year
- Additional allowances: gym, transportation, lunch
- Extra health care insurrance and annual health check-up
- Other benefits as per governmental regulatory