- Crafting workforce planning aligning with organizational strategies and operating plan.
- Planning and delivering full recruitment and selection process efficiently and transparently.
- Delivering organizational values, culture, approaches, policy and procedures to all employees and make sure it is maintained and developed sensibly.
- Make sure all HR activities are in compliance with laws and regulations, the organizational policies and procedures.
- Support employees' career development in alignment with performance and line managers' consultation.
Performance Management, Talent development
- Support management board in performance management process.
- Support the development of rewards management, adjust employees' performance, individual development plan, training and development for both leadership and staff level, counselling, succession planning and support career development.
- Monitor and evaluate the training and development programs to support the development of employee development activities
- Coach and manage HR staffs to set objectives, develop HR team capabilities and performance in alignment with the departmental goals.
Policies and Legal matters
- Regularly track the modifications in laws and legal documents to propose revision of HR policies and procedures.
- Responsible in working with legal consultants in HR-related legal cases.
HR administrative staffs
- Organize and manage HR data and information, analysis, statistics and other HR updates to support processes, procedures and decision making.
- Make sure all HR related administrative tasks are handled with timely manner