- Manage and execute garment order projects from first contact with buyers to final payment.
- Work and participate in meetings/conference calls directly with Buyer in US on the product development, documentation requirements, cost, sampling (prototype, salesman, PPS, KAT), production, capacity planning strategy, quality and logistic for timely shipments.
- Work closely with buyers on the raw materials for development, lapdip/standard to check the bulk, lab testing and delivery and quality from suppliers…
- Manage and control the orders from factories.
- Contacts suppliers to negotiate about price, lead time, payment.
- Work closely with production planning in PPC, quality and logistics departments and resolve issues within a timely avoid delays in shipment in internal.
- Team management.
- Collaborate with other departments for smooth sample development, production as well as on time delivery.
Good management & leadership
Good experience in garment sales processes, sample development, merchandising, material purchasing and production follow-up.
Best at negotiation and persuasion.
Can work under pressure.
Flexible, modern and problem solving.