- Help to create a high performing organization.
- Understand what skills are needed in future and actively helps to develop or source them.
- Understand the business knowledge.
- Link HR activities to business challenges.
- Coach line management on best practice HR processes (recruitment, career discussions, retention, etc.)
- Deliver a service that exceeds customer needs.
- Be pro-active in identifying trends and seeking solutions to address them.
- Reports produced by HR help to make business decisions.
- Coordinate with DH/SH for Head count planning annually.
- Monthly update the manpower status to Functional Directors.
- Screen and recommend qualified profiles for HRD and Functional Directors to interview for vacancy with job band 7 and above.
- Enrich the talent pool and candidate resources for efficiency interviews and consistent with company strategy by database and networking.
- Understand all C&B process.
- Supporting the C&B team in headcount and payroll budget planning.
- Provide first line support and guidance to staff on C&B issues.
- Facilitate organizational learning & development consistent with Talent Management.
- Ensure competency frameworks for target group of functional teams are built, assessed and followed up.
- Manage training: conduct TNA, prepare proper training plan and budget, manage training delivery, ect
- Follow and ensure IDPs for successors are built and delivered as required.
- Relevant training reports developed and distributed.
- Ensure the implementation of an effective performance management system to facilitate all company's plans (staff development, training, succession plan…)
- Conduct the refreshment workshop on Performance Management interventions to help line managers improve the practice.
- Facilitate and coach line managers and staffs on the practice to apply effectively.
- Deliver the consultancy service in Labor law and regulation applications to managers and staffs as an HR BP in order to establish and maintain a good discipline and working environment at all sites.
- Update and coach line managers with best practice in people management via HR interventions.
- Handle the complaints, disciplinary breaches, to sustain the compliance of law.
Special projects and providing the Functional People-related solutions
- Execute HR special projects as and when required to enhance the efficiency of HR activities.
- Providing the functional people related solutions in ad-hoc bases.
- Prepare the frequent reports for top management inputs.
- Support HR teams to deliver the performance against goal for the fiscal year.
- Implement other tasks in HR operation.
- Bachelor degree in social sciences, human resources, business management or law.
- Master in Vietnam Labour Law and related legal regulations.
- Knowledge of HR Management & Development.
- At least 2 years of experience in HR field as managerial role and working in foreign-invested companies.
- Conversant with spoken and written English.
- Good at MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet.
- Familiar with professional working environment under high pressure.
- Good problem analysing & solving, good interpersonal/communication skills, planning & organizing skills, dynamics, flexible, persuasive, independent, result-oriented.
- Friendly & careful and confidential.