Navigos Search's client is a US company developing its own products for super huge e-retailers in the US. They are looking for a HR Manager who is in charge of supporting recruitment, on-boarding process, training and ensure business run efficiently.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Advise and provide managers high-quality, front-line HR direction and guidance, covering a wide range of people matters.
- Collaborate with global HR functional teams to provide a high-quality, efficient and integrated service for the business and our Associates, by developing, implementing and administering programs, policies and procedures.
- Support and guide managers to develop their capability as well as their team members'.
- Be responsibility to preparing and administer employment-related communications as well as employee's work permit and visa issues.
- Be the contact point with global recruitment team, you will manage external relationships such as universities and employment agencies, candidate's screening and interviewing.
Requirements for the job
- Graduated in HR or Business Administration or related fields.
- More than 5 years of experience in Human Resources in an international company.
- Professional English skills
- Strong knowledge of Vietnam employment law; understand of general business strategy and operations
- Ability to work effectively within complex decision making and organizational structures
- Ability to build "trusted advisor" relationships with internal stakeholders
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, PP & Access) and familiar with HRIS and/or ATS
- Proven track record of mentorship and coaching with a willingness to "roll up their sleeves" and get involved to get the job done well
- Result-oriented, highly motivated, extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Willing to travel dosmetically and internationally
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality