Navigos Search is actively looking for a talented HR Manager to work for our client who is doing business in B2B e-commerce platform. The Company is growing impressively with doubt digits each month. With a dynamic team, a financial back by foreign investors and a disruptive business model, the Company is confidently taking its step to success in this highly competitive business.
The responsibilities of the role are:
· Developing and implementing HR strategy relating to organizational development, talent management, corporate culture, employee retention
· Leading the company's HR departments, including talent acquisition, employee engagement, learning and development, talent management, compensation and benefits and financial planning of the department
· Liaising directly with the executive board and being accountable for the performance of the HR function and the departments within it, as well as providing strategic counsel on all people matters
· Contributing to long-term goals around business and people development, including succession planning and c-suite talent acquisition
· Developing company well-being, health and counselling policies
· Leading the analysis of employee feedback and data, with the aim of creating a better working environment and engaged culture
· Creating and managing the HR department's annual budget
· Identifies and monitors the organization's culture so that it supports the attainment of the company's goals and promotes employee satisfaction's culture so that it supports the attainment of the company's goals and promotes employee satisfaction.
· Act as the externally facing representative for HR for the company
We expect to receive applications from the candidates that have the following qualifications:
· At least 5 years of experiences working on similar position. Similar experience in an IT company is a plus.
· Strong track-record in HR strategy and talent acquisition
· Broad knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, and training and development.
· Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
· Exceptional planning and project management skills and experience
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.